Elliott Wave Live Chart Terms
- Start read our charts from weekly chart to 1 hour chart to get full expected vision of where will the price go for the long term.
- We prefer only to trade on the direction of our tag.
- Invalidation level will be highlighted with orange text and arrow.
- Entry level will be highlighted with blue box. And in condition we didn’t highlight the invalidation level it means that the nearest level is the entry of the trade and the farthest level is the invalidation level.
- Target level is highlighted with green box whether it is bullish or bearish advice.
- All our target levels, invalidation levels, and entry levels are depending on Fibonacci levels or the peak level of the previous waves.
- You should be aware of the risk of trading forex and stocks. Read our terms and conditions , and risk disclaimer for more details.
Site Wide Activities [RSS]
The new Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung said Thursday that it is working to fix a vulnerability that would allow anyone to unlock a Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10 device using a fingerprint.
The flaw […]
HONG KONG/BEIJING (Reuters) – High-resolution satellite images show that the construction of China’s first full-sized aircraft carrier is progressing steadily alongside expansive infrastructure work that a […]
LONDON (Reuters) – Northern Ireland’s Democratic Unionist Party said on Thursday it could not support the Brexit deal being proposed by Prime Minister Boris Johnson and the European Union.
“As things sta […]
Aluminum cans might indeed mean less ocean waste, but they come with their own eco-price: the production of each can pumps about twice as much carbon into the atmosphere as each plastic bottle.
French group […]
Police officers stand guard near a protester carrying a U.S. flag, ahead of Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam’s annual policy address, at the Legislative Council in Hong Kong, China, October 16, 2019. […]
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) – A palm oil industry watchdog will adopt rules next month that will impose fines on consumer goods companies like Unilever and Nestle if they don’t start buying more green palm oil to h […]
Fresh off the last-minute cancellation of the Nintendo NY Overwatch launch event on Tuesday, the Blizzard and Nintendo relationship appears to be somewhat strained.
In what is either a bizarre set of coincidences […]
17th October, 2019, Singapore, Singapore – Of late, the various international markets have been increasingly warming up to the young digital trading assets platform, BiKi.com. With globalization initiatives w […]
Since its IPO in May, plant-based burger maker Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) has delivered incredible returns to those investors who got on board at ground level. However, one detail hidden in the firm’s prospectus h […]
Europe’s largest economy benefits from a fiscal surplus as well as negative interest rates when issuing government debt. This is taking place at a time when its economy is slowing down, leading different […]